ScreenFlow 7.2 Released December 27, 2017
- IMPROVED - Ability to maintain aspect ratio via a modifier (Shift) when resizing partial screen capture (Respects Canvas General Preference)
- IMPROVED - Add 'Clear In & Out Points' to right click menu when clicking a selected region
- IMPROVED - Added Mix to Mono hotkey
- IMPROVED - Display Google Drive directory
- IMPROVED - Display length in milliseconds in selected range of a clip.
- IMPROVED - Focus the Media Library when a new document is opened
- IMPROVED - Improve error message when attempting to activate an older version serial number
- IMPROVED - Keyboard shortcut to play caption track
- IMPROVED - Option to scale canvas size to maintain aspect ratio using the shift key
- IMPROVED - Upgrade Facebook API
- IMPROVED - Upgrade Vimeo API
- FIXED - 7.1: Single GOP video files can cause ScreenFlow to hang on import
- FIXED - After doing a crop the contextual undo/redo will be for 'scale'
- FIXED - Automatic Export type does not support small resolutions
- FIXED - Changing name of Global Library files revert back to original names when project is reopened
- FIXED - Ensure the microphone selection drop down mirrors the microphone names in system preferences
- FIXED - Error when saving project with mp3 files created in Garage Band
- FIXED - Export customization window is expandable and shouldn't be
- FIXED - Freeze Frame can overlap other clips on timeline
- FIXED - Global Recording shortcuts do not update when changing Keyboard Shortcut Sets
- FIXED - Overlapping Video on Timeline causing beach-balling and loss of audio
- FIXED - Partial Screen Capture can be set larger than actual screen resolution
- FIXED - Playback and editing Issues with High Sierra and NVIDIA graphics cards
- FIXED - Publish to YouTube categories are not localized
- FIXED - Rare crash that can occur when merging clips
- FIXED - ScreenFlow not able to import image files when Spotlight is turned off.
- FIXED - Some input boxes do not recognize a number as valid unless followed by "%"
- FIXED - Splitting a nested clip removes transitions within the nested clip
- FIXED - UI does not remember previous window configuration.
- FIXED - When accessing folder data is Google Drive, the folder list is capped at 100, and the results are unordered
- FIXED - YouTube return URL should contain HTTPS to match YouTube
- FIXED - Unable to export chapters markers when markers are unnamed - Now named by default