Changing interface language to english GUI
we have updated to Wirecast 11.0, using Win OS 7 64 german localization.
In former Wirecast versions, we normally used the english interface by switching back from german to english patois.xml. We followed this convenient instruction :
- C:\Program Files\Telestream\Wirecast\rsrc
- open patois_common_en.xml in editor
- change "language id" to your locale id, eg. "de"
- open the .xml for your locale, for "de" it would be patois_common_de.xml
- change "language id" to "en"
The result was an english interface after restart of Wirecast.
But this procedure does not seem to work anymore.
Sure, we could switch localization inside windows, but this is not an option.
Any ideas ? Can you reproduce this?