Flip4Mac Activation Problem
I purchased a Flip4Mac License. When trying to install Flip4Mac I was instructed to enter my serial number. After I entered it I tried to press the activation button only to find that it was greyed out. I am unable to proceed with installation because of this.
Are you on an Admin account?
Is you computer hooked up to the internet?
Have you cut and paste the activate code (serial number) to make sure there are no errors?
Also watch this video and see if it helps.Reply
It does seem like you're doing all the correct steps. Please fill out the form and link to this forum thread so the technician can see the steps you've taken and we'll take care of this for you.
Flip4Mac Support FormReply
I filled out the form and got this response...
To Install / Activate
• Download version 3.3.X - http://www.telestream.net/flip4mac/download.htm
• Open the installer, double-click Flip4Mac.pkg
• Click “Continue” through the menus (x3)
• Click “Agree” to the terms of the software license agreement.
• Select “Enter Serial Number”.
• Copy and paste the serial number provided above, click “Activate”.
• Enter your password as requested (you may be asked more than once)
Here is a link to the installation video.
At first when I tried to copy and paste the serial number I was not able to activate Flip4Mac. When I typed in the serial number (instead of copying and pasting) I was able to activate it.Reply