Switch 4.5.1 released July 16, 2018
Switch 4.5.1 FIXES
• Fixed a crash that occurred when opening a file if the computer language was set to German or Chinese.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the decoding of MPEG-4 Part 2 MP4 files from aQ Broadcast Recorder.
• Fixed a bug that caused horizontal banding of ProRes HQ during playback.
• Fixed a bug that caused exported files from some MP4 H.264 sources to be unplayable if the tail was trimmed.
• When attempting to activate a license on a private network that does not have access to the Internet, the manual activation window will now appear. Previously, an error was encountered.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to open a malformed file with audio samples that had a zero duration.
• Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to play some MPEG videos in reverse.
• Fixed a bug that prevented decoding of 8-Bit Packed YUV 4:2:2 U:Y:V:Y.
• Fixed a bug that prevented the decoding of ‘SN40’ video on Mac.