Read Before Posting - Please include Technical Information
When reporting an issue please include:
Make sure you are using the current version of ScreenFlow first
• Computer hardware including screen size (Specific Mac Model)
• OS version (XX.x.x)
• ScreenFlow version (x.x.x) and whether it's Mac App Store version
• external devices recording from and how are they connected to computer
• Scratch disk location in preferences if it's hard drive record or playback issue
• Free hard drive space
• Number of Monitors if more than one and screen size of each
• How the Monitors are connected (be very specific)
• Complete Export settings if it's an export or encoded file playback issue
• Step by step workflow
• Source files used in your project.
• What you are recording. (What Program or Browser if relevant)
• Sequence running time.
• Error messages if any
• Visual or auditory description of the issue. Attach screenshot if you think it will clarify.
• We may ask you for an exported file or a project file in some cases.
The more detail the better.
Please include screenshots, link to video recording, screen capture of interface where relevant, to help us understand the issue.
We endeavor to give you a fast and detailed response to your issues.
Providing the above information when you first post a support issue means we can identify issues and move to a resolution much faster and more completely. We aim to resolve issues . . . faster.