Telestream Audio Capture vs. Microsoft Teams
I am a graphic design teacher and I will have to teach remotely this upcoming semester.
My teaching will be done mainly via video tutorials, but I will still have to do some "live" appearances via Microsoft Teams.
My question is: does Telestream Audio Capture work with Microsoft Teams? I am asking because I will have to show some motion design videos (and comment them) to my students via Microsoft Teams.
Here are my specs:
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
- Processor: 2.5 GHz Intel Core i7
- Memory: 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
- Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB
- macOS High Sierra
- ScreenFlow 9.0.4 bought from your site
- External devices: Apple Thunderbolt Display (connected via Thunderbolt) and Blue Yeti microphone (connected via USB)
- Free hard drive space: 501 GB
- Number of monitors: 2 (MacBook Pro + Apple Thunderbolt Display)