Wirecast Video NDI/HDMI Switcher, Audio Mixer and Outputs
Dear Wirecast experts team, I hope you are doing great
I am new with Wirecast, I am comparing to other streaming SWs. Is there any mail to support presales?
You can see my attachment design.
I am interested in Wirecast because I am in charge of this streaming for my church. I have worked in a design, however, I was advised that I can save, space, cabling, and use a better technology at the same time. I was told that Wirecast can replace my video switchers in the design and save some cabling in HDMI integrating with Pro-presenter. I want to be able to perform the following:
1) Smooth transitions between cameras using Wirecast as a video Switcher for NDI cameras.
2) Picture in picture ¨PiP using, cameras, or pptx or pro presenter or easy worship or videpsalms(currently being used)
3) My main audio comes from a mixer and goes direct to the Video Switcher in my design, then the video switcher (this case Wirecast should do it) mixes the main audio with cameras to hear the congregation singing during a service, and then the same in the streaming. We want to hear the environment as being present with the congregation. I would like to do the same with Wirecast. Explaining more, In addition I want to take audio coming from NDI cameras and mix that audio with the audio audio coming from the main sound mixer. Then my streaming or my PGM will send audio and the online audience will see the service, hear the pastor or music playing and hear the people praising in a specific time. I would like to have the option to turn off the audio coming from cameras during a sermon or when only the pastor is talking.
4) In addition to the streaming, I want to take the PGM (audio and video going out from Wirecast) with audio included to a screen in the lobby (different to the displays that are in front of the congregation with lyrics) of the church that is in front of the street. Then in special events, people outside the church or people walking can hear the sermon.
5) I am using Melon App as my streaming service. Because of bandwidth in my country is not good, I do not want to disappear melon, it is easy to use and multistream in different platforms (sending only one stream), It saves bandwidth. At least at the beginning, I would like to integrate Melon with Wirecast using Wirecast as a virtual camera and sending the PGM with audio to Melon. I mean Melon should recognize Wirecast as a video camera and as audio devicr.
Is it possible?
And of course, I think Wirecast can add more professional banners, and effects than the basic Melon I am using now.
Please your comments, and advice. Is all what I mentioned before possible? Have you done similarly?
My last question is about the system requirements:
Is my laptop enough?. I would like to know if there is a possibility to add a third screen with an external HDMI adaptor via USB.
|Operating System||Windows 10||Windows 10|
|Processor||Intel® 7th Generation1 or newer CPU – or AMD Ryzen™ 3000 Series or newer;||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-8550U Processor(1.80GHz, up to 4.0GHz with Turbo Boost, 8MB Cache|
|Memory||16GB DDR4||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||Solid State Disk||Solid State Disk|
|Graphics Card||Dedicated Nvidia GeForce, 4GB+ video memory,||Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620 - Due to its lack of dedicated graphics memory or eDRAM cache, the HD 620 has to access the main memory (2x 64bit DDR3/DDR4).|