Color all messed up after importing into Screenflow
I recorded video on my iPhone 12 and imported it to my Macbook Pro using Image Capture. When I open the video on my computer it looks great (2nd image below). After I import the video into Screenflow the video looks horrible (1st image below)
Computer hardware including screen size (Specific Mac Model)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016)
OS version (10.x.x)
- macOS Monterey v12.4
• ScreenFlow version (x.x.x) and whether it's Mac App Store version
- 9.07 (31680) Not Mac App store version
External devices recording from and how are they connected to computer
- Recorded video on iPhone 12. Video imported using Image Capture
Free hard drive space
- 97.47 GB
Number of Monitors if more than one and screen size of each
- One monitor
Step by step workflow
Source files used in your project.
- .mov files on my iphone 12 mini
What you are recording. (What Program or Browser if relevant)
- Used Screenflow for just recording incoming audio from a Yeti microphone.
Visual or auditory description of the issue. Attach screenshot if you think it will clarify.
• We may ask you for an exported file or a project file in some cases.