Wirecast 14.3.2 Released October 4, 2021
• WIRE-19243: Fixed a crash that could occur when loading saved documents with legacy Image Carousel sources.
• WIRE-19241: Fixed a rare crash with certain Blackmagic and Wirecast Gear sources.
• WIRE-19194: Updated the Twitter/Periscope output destination to use Twitter’s new
endpoints. Note: Twitter has deprecated the Periscope platform. Periscope Outputs in existing documents will need to be manually converted to Twitter Outputs.
• WIRE-19130: Fixed several issues which caused PTZ presets to stop working in a document.
• WIRE-18829: YouTube Destination no longer randomly changes the stream key when a different encoder is selected.
• WIRE-18495: Fixed an issue where you could not stream to some events scheduled through YouTube Studio.
• WIRE-18457: YouTube events are no longer being duplicated when configuring a new event.