Screenflow 7.1 not working on High Sierra
I am having serious problems with Screenflow 7.1 since upgrading to High Sierra. The video does not playback. Please see attached screencapture.
• MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2013)
• High Sierra 10.13
• Version 7.1 (29890)
• external devices recording - None
• Scratch disk location in preferences - Startup Volume
• Free hard drive space - 45GB on 500GB Flash Drive
• Number of Monitors - 1
• What you are recording - screencast
• Sequence running time - ~ 5 minutes
What is going wrong? It was perfectly fine before the High Sierra upgrade?