today my disk space is not enough, and finally when I stopped recording, there is nothing in the popped up screenflow document. It is totally empty. but my disk is fulfilled, so I think the cache file is in somewhere of my mac, about 12GB or so. Did you finally find the lost .scc file? Or do you know where to find the cache?
Leo Xu How to Find the Recording.
Drive should always have 20% free space after recording. Otherwise you will need clear space, need a bigger drive, use an external drive.
Reboot the computer to see if the temp space clears. If not, try the following:
Delete ScreenFlow Cache:
1) Make sure ScreenFlow is not open. (save any work in progress)
2) Open a new Finder window.
3) Select the "GO" menu top of screen, Hold "Option" key with menu open, and select the "Library" that appears.
4) In the Library folder open Caches folder.
5) Delete ALL folders that start with “net.telestream.screenflow(4/5/6/7)”
6) Empty trash.