ScreenFlow 7.3.2 released September 24, 2018
7.3.2 – Changes
• Fixed - Mojave - Keystroke 'Command Z' crashes ScreenFlow after adding a clip to timeline.
• Fixed - Mojave - Undoing Replace media results in broken display on canvas.
• Fixed - New Hotkeys are not shown as they are entered on Mojave
• Fixed - Only one file is added to the Canvas/Timeline when dragging multiple files from the Media Library on macOS 10.14
• Fixed - ScreenFlow App 'breaks' after selecting undo from the Edit menu on 10.14 Beta
• Fixed - ScreenFlow crashes after undoing the creation of a nest on 10.14 Beta OS
• Fixed - ScreenFlow will crash or show RT errors when selecting a text box on the timeline with an annotation present
• Fixed - Sliders within dropdowns in the Inspector panel are exposed outside of the dropdowns on Mojave
• Fixed - Some buttons don't contrast well on Mojave