Forum Guidelines and Etiquette
Welcome to the Telestream Support Forums.
These forums are available for you to ask questions and help you solve problems related to your use of Telestream products. We offer these forums for free to all users of Wirecast, ScreenFlow, Switch and Wirecast Go in the hopes that you can have a positive experience with our products and help us to continue to improve the quality of our software.
We have thousands of Forum users, and we do our best to help where we can. Please use the following guidelines to keep this a pleasant place for us all to gather.
- Be kind, helpful and respectful. Not only to other posters, but also to our moderators and staff who are here to help as best as they can.
- Improve the discussion. Help us make this a great place for discussion by always working to improve the discussion in some way, however small. Avoid negative comments. Help when you can.
- Keep it tidy. Try to keep this forum clean and tidy, don’t start a thread if your question has already been answered. Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. For example:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong category.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple topics.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Keep it clean and positive. We will not tolerate bad behavior. This includes SPAM; trolling; advertising; or unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or scandalous content. Moderators reserve the right to remove any content and any user account for any reason at any time. Moderators do not preview new posts in any way; the moderators and site operators take no responsibility for any content posted by the community.
- Post only your own stuff. Please no copyright infringements. Do not post anything that belongs to someone else without their permission. Also, do not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Telestream or any entity associated with the Telestream Forums.
- Terms of Service: We have a Terms of Service describing your (and our) behavior and rights related to content, privacy, and laws. To use this service, you must agree to abide by our TOS.
We reserve the right to amend these Rules at any time.