Keystrokes not showing.
Hey gang. I’ve tried all of the usual fixes for the keystrokes not showing on a Mac with SF 9 and Big Sur. I can’t figure out how to add the “helper app” to the accessibility options. Can anyone help me to get keystrokes to show? (note: modifier keys DO show, and yes I have check the correct option to show all keys)
Uninstall and Reinstall 9.0.6 which is required for Big Sur. If you attempt to use an Accessibility feature such as show Keystrokes it may then show in Privacy & Security unchecked.
Otherwise try this:
Steps to manually add the ScreenFlow Helper:
1. Open Apple System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy tab
2. Click the lock to make changes.
3. Highlight "Accessibility"
4. Open a Finder window > Applications
5. Right-click on ScreenFlow 9 >Choose "Show Package Contents" > Contents Folder > Library > Login Items (this will show "ScreenFlow Helper")
6. Drag ScreenFlow Helper into the Security & Privacy window.
7. Restart your machine and test the functionality.