Issue with Audio from Video Playback on BM MiniMonitor Output
When playing back multiple videos in Wirecast and outputting with a Blackmagic Mini Monitor the audio eventually either gets distorted on the output or disappears completely. No combination of choices on Audio Playback in Audio Mixer and Mac Audio Output selection in System Preferences corrects the issue. Sometimes it happens quickly and other times not until several source changes have occurred.
· OS – macOS Catalina 10.15.6
· Computer Model - MacBook Pro 16” 2019 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9
· Input sources of the video/audio – playing back 1920x1080 mp4 Videos that are stored locally
· Complete hardware setup used for streaming – outputting through Mac Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter into Blackmagic Ultrastudio Mini Monitor with Blackmagic Desktop software version 11.6. Then going SDI into Atomos Shogun Recorder.
· Server and/or CDN name – N/A
· Wirecast preference settings – choosing BM Mini Monitor under outputs and 1920x1080. On the first clip below I chose System Default under Audio Interface. As you can see when transitioning back and forth to the clips about half the time the audio goes away completely. On the second clip I chose the Mini Monitor under Audio Interface and about every other clip was coming up with a terrible echo. I did not experience the terribly distorted audio in today’s test but did yesterday.
· Wirecast Canvas size – 1920 x 1080
· Streaming and Recording encoder settings – not streaming or recording in this test.
· Wirecast Output Statistics (CPU%, fps, connection green bars) – N/A
Hi, is there a solution for this? I'm having the exact problem on Wirecast 13 on Mojave when outputting with a Blackmagic Mini Monitor to a Ninja V. I've try with different HDMI cable and also tested with another Blackmagic Mini monitor to no avail. I was planning to send the output from the BM mini monitor to our LiveU solo for encoding. Thanks.